ContentDepot users with permissions to Send Mail can log into the system to compose and send messages.
- In the Mail drop down, select Compose Message.
- In the Compose Message panel, choose your Message Type. Please use consideration before sending alerts.
- Select the program or exchange associated with the message
- Provide additional subject details if you choose. These details will appear in the subject line of the sent message.
- Provide email addresses for additional recipients, if needed.
- Type or paste the text of your message into the required Message field.
- Click Send.
**To attach a file to your message (maximum size: 1MB), browse and choose the file you want before you click Send Message.
To attach a file to your message - Click the Browse button and choose the file you want before you click Send Message. Maximum size is 1 MB.
Where do I type the subject line? ContentDepot will generate a subject line for you using the information you provide. During our planning process, stations required that ContentDepot message subject lines have a consistent format. However, you can add additional details to the subject line if you wish.
Why Can’t I See the Message Type I Want? The list of message types you see depends on your ContentDepot privileges. If you need to send a message type that does not appear in your list, see your local administrator. Your administrator may add to your privileges or refer you to another user who has the correct privileges.
Want to know more?